01 January 2007

2007 Gig Schedule

First gig of the New Year !!

Shortstop Bar & Grill
Saturday January 6th, 2006
9 PM - 1 AM
Foley & Northdale Blvd, Coon Rapids Minnesota

http://shortstopbar.com

7 comments:

Clarissa said...

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!
We're so happy to have you back in Coon Rapids! See ya in January! :)

Lonzo said...

Thanks Clarissa !!! Good to see you and "Dave"...I mean Nate and of course Brandon !!!! Thanks for supporting the 'Lords o Lava

Anonymous said...

Dude, time to update your site......

Anonymous said...

Have the Lords thought about a Mankato MN gig? College town.

Anonymous said...

I go nuts when Kinger rocks!

Clarissa said...

Haha - sorry for the last post - that was drunk typing right after the show :| Anyway - You guys did great and I have a few pictures from the last show in my blog on myspace if you want to see them - see ya

Lonzo said...

Thanks Clarissa....You giys ROCK !