check out this pic...Can you name the 4 rock star wannabees in the picture ? Try to figure out the year the pic was taken...Put your thoughts in the "Comments" section of this BLOG entry.If there are NO COMMNENTS then we have PROVED beyond a reasonable doubt that NO ONE READS THIS BLOG !!!! Winner gets an AWESOME prize !!
13 comments:
go away SPAMMER - sorry folks I guess we have to enable verfication - hope this does not stop you from commenting !!!
I can not figure out where this was taken. Turntable, milk carton furniture, and TV places it in the late 70's. Based on hair and the still thin waiste lines I am going to say 1978.
Steve
To easy, Bob Nolte, Lonzo, Bruce Simmons, Pete. Taken in 1977 at the
Horny Hollow farm.
T
I agree it sure looks 70's - is that a speaker or a strobe light in the background? I recognize Pete ! The blonde guy looks like it COULD BE Lonzo if he actually HAD hair! Not sure who the other two good lookers are.
Way to go Steve0 and T !
At least it looks like we got three readers. Nice slam sweetpea! Ok - you got the year and people correct but I think it was Mankato 1978 before a Tubes concert ??? Waiting for verification from Pete !
i'm going to say july, 1983. picture was taken right before you went to see "kajagoogoo" perform as part of their "white feathers" tour at the old met center. "too shy" was number 5 on the billboard hot 100 list that year.
what do i win???
So close "british new waver" and also very funny.....Hey Pete ? was it Kajagoogoo or the Tubes ?
WHAT ARE THE RESULTS AND ANSWERS TO THE "TRIVIA, QUIZ, TEST"?
T
The only thing I need to say is.....STUDS
Do we have an answer for the trivia/quiz/test? Awesome prize?
From left to right it goes like this.
Bob Nolte, Lonzo, Bruce Simmons and Pete.
Notice the KANSAS t-shirt? Oh man!!
The photo was shot at Lonzo's Mankato, Mn. apartment in the wee hours of the morning in September 1978.
The boys just got back from a UFO / Rick Derringer concert in Minneapolis.
Tickets were purchased in honor of Bruce’s birthday.
whay can't I remember that Concert ? I could have swore it was the Tubes - I will take your word on it - you are correct - it was Mankato.
It looks like '74 or maybe '75 -- from right to left: Mark/Pete, Bruce Simmons (love the hair), Lon and...and...dang...he looks familiar but can't place the name. I'll have to dig out my Cardinal yearbooks. - Kevin Marquardt, Class of '75.
Post a Comment