Usually Lonzo would be spending the Friday night after Thanksgiving jamming with the Drovers at the Goose in Fairmont. This was to be the first year since, not sure, some time in the nineties that the Drovers would not be jamming, so it was an unusual "night off" during Thanksgiving weekend. As it turns out Sinister would be appearing at the Fairmont VFW that night. The band has changed a bit since the last time we blogged about them here. Founding member Tommie Bolster quit reportedly to pursue the dream of concocting original tunes. I've enjoyed the few times I've jammed with Tommie but a guy has to do what a guy has to do I guess. Recently another old acquintance Greg Heupel stepped in to fill the spot voided by Tommie on guitar. Greg is a great "guitar hero" and seemed to fit in nicely with the rest of the band. He's a rocker from way back including a stint in California. Rumour has it Greg is in at least two other local bands including the Pounders ?? Anyway check out the pics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment